1. Do you have information in Dutch?
Ja! And in French, parbleu! Spanish, Italian, Amharic and Uzbek. Mail or call us, we’ll be happy to fulfill your wishes.
2. What is so punk about the FoodPunks?
These days, cooks look like rock- or movie stars. Our qualified chefs are anything but movie stars. They are not even rock & roll. Our professional chefs are high class punks. No nonsense, unconventional and creative. We are professional rebels serving homemade comfort food at its finest!
3. I want to book the FoodPunks food truck,what do you need?
You just made our day, now let us make yours! We’ll roll our caravan of love in your garden, meadow, football field or company site and instantly transform it into your personal place to be. With a keen eye for detail, we’ll serve your guests our finest FoodPunks streetfood.
- easy access to the site and enough space for our trailer
- three separate circuits of 16A / 230V, at a maximum of 20 meters from the workplace
- in public places the organizer will be responsible for all necessary authorizations
4. What is included in your prices?
Basically everything. Plates, bowls, cutlery … for each formula. Travel costs, in the wide region. VAT. And a big smile as well. Professional FoodPunks service from start to finish.
5. Do you provide walking dinners?
Yes. And also crawling, running and limping dinners. Contact us with your personal preferences, we are always open to fresh ideas.
6. I cannot find what I am looking for. Do you offer custom-made formulas ?
We do (almost) everything and will be happy to find you a tailor-made solution. The crazier, the better!
7. Do you also provide catering for smaller groups?
We cater to a minimum of 50 people. But wait : how many are you ? 49? Or 43? Don’t worry : we will be happy to fulfill your wishes at no extra charge. For parties of less than 40, there will be a supplemental charge of € 350.
8. When do I pay?
We already know you’ll be happy as a clam at high tide, so you might as well pay us now. But we suggest that you make an advance payment of 30%, two weeks before your event. The rest of the total invoice amount can be paid afterwards.